Popsicles are one of my favorite things about summer! The options are literally endless and kids and adults alike love them. These Keto Superfood Fudgesicles are a totally fun low carb treat. You’ll never know that they’re sugar free! The base couldn’t be simpler with just a few ingredients then the toppings are only limited to your imagination.
When topping the popsicles you’ll want to work quickly since the drizzle hardens really fast. I like to dip or drizzle one popsicle at a time and add my topping right then. Bee pollen and cacao nibs are two of my favorite toppings but freeze dried raspberries and cacao nibs are also delicious! What toppings will you choose?
Hands-on: 15 minutes Overall: 4-6 hours
Nutritional values (per serving)
|of which Saturated||18.2||grams|
|Magnesium||83||mg (21% RDA)|
|Potassium||376||mg (19% EMR)|
Macronutrient ratio: Calories from carbs (9%), protein (7%), fat (84%)
Ingredients (makes 6 servings)
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk (400 ml/ 13.5 oz)
- ⅓ cup + 1 tbsp raw cacao powder (35 g/ 1.2 oz)
- ¼ cup + 1 tbsp granulated Swerve (60 g/ 2.1 oz)
- 28 g 100% dark chocolate, unsweetened (1 oz)
- pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp coconut oil (27 g/ 1 oz)
- 4 tbsp cacao powder (22 g/ 0.8 oz)
- 1 tsp Swerve or Erythritol, or more to taste (5 g/ 0.2 oz)
- In a small pot combine the coconut milk, cacao powder, Swerve, Chocolate, and a pinch of salt. Melt together over medium-low heat. Set aside to cool.
- Carefully pour the cooled mixture in 6 popsicle molds (I used these popsicle molds) and freeze 4-6 hours until solid. When frozen remove from the molds and place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- In a small pot over medium low heat melt the coconut oil, cacao powder, and Swerve together. Drizzle over the popsicles one at a time and top with your desired toppings.
- The drizzle hardens fast so work quickly and one at a time. Once all of the popsicles have been topped transfer to a large lidded container with parchment between layers of the popsicles. Store in the freezer until ready to eat.