These easy keto chocolate pots have all the wow factor of an indulgent pudding but are super quick to make. Thanks to the creamy avocado and no refined sugar they’re ridiculously good for you too. A chocoholics dream.
I love to make these when friends come over and add chocolate twirls or shaved chocolate to make them look really pretty. They’re rich and decadent thanks to the raw cacao and full of antioxidants and healthy fats too.
Hands-on: 15 minutes Overall: 15 minutes
Nutritional values (per serving)
|of which Saturated||12.2||grams|
|Magnesium||126||mg (32% RDA)|
|Potassium||887||mg (44% EMR)|
Macronutrient ratio: Calories from carbs (8%), protein (7%), fat (85%)
Ingredients (makes 4 servings)
- 2 ½ large avocados, seed and skin removed (500 g/ 17.6 oz)
- ½ cup raw cacao powder (43 g/ 1.5 oz)
- 1 tsp of vanilla powder
- 2 tbsp coconut oil or coconut butter, soft not melted
- pinch sea salt or pink Himalayan salt
- ¾ tsp liquid stevia (or to your desired sweetness)
- 1-2 tbsp unsweetened almond or cashew milk (depending on how runny you like it)
- ⅓ cup raw cacao powder (29 g/ 1 oz)
- 15 g cocoa butter (0.5 oz)
- ⅔ tsp liquid stevia (or to your desired sweetness)
Note: Instead of the chocolate curls, you can use dark chocolate and grate it on top.
- Place all the chocolate pot ingredients in a bowl and blitz with a hand blender until smooth. Taste and adjust sweetness to your palate. Spoon into small ramekins or yoghurt pots.
- Place the cocoa butter into a heatproof jug or bowl. Heat an inch of water in a pan and add the bowl with the cocoa butter in. Melt the cocoa butter on a medium heat until fully dissolved. Remove from the pan and stir through the cacao and stevia. Adjust sweetness to taste.
- Allow to cool slightly then using a palate knife spread onto a clean marble board or tile. Allow to set. You want it set but slightly tacky. Using a scraper push up and away from you to make chocolate flakes or curls. You won’t get big thick curls like with normal chocolate as you need sugar in the recipe for that but they still look pretty on top.
Enjoy or store in the fridge for up to 4 days.