Hi Friends, are you ready for the next KetoDiet Challenge?
It starts on Monday, May 1st and you can sign up for free starting today!
Why Join the KetoDiet Challenge?
- Completely FREE to join with no monthly payments!
- Online tracking tool to help you monitor your progress during the challenge
- Quick access to FREE tools (guides & tips, three diet plans, keto calculator, and more)
- My 450+ low-carb, keto, paleo & primal recipes will help you stay on track
- Members-only community to offer advice, support and motivation
- $2,000 Giveaway when the challenge ends in June
- Anyone can join no matter where they live or what their goal is. The KetoDiet Challenges are not just about losing weight. Five winners will be chosen based on overall accomplishment and their commitment to healthy eating, not based on the number of pounds lost.
If you are new to KetoDiet Challenges, please, make sure you click on “Create a free account” when signing up. If you already have a KetoDiet Challenge account, simply sign in.
What’s New in This Challenge?
New 4-Week Keto & Paleo Diet Plan (coming soon)
My new diet plan will be out in just a few days – stay tuned for the announcement as I’ll be giving away 3 copies! It’s dairy-free, optimised for accelerated fat loss and ideal for women. This will be a great addition to my 4-week keto & primal diet plan that includes full-fat dairy. All KetoDiet Challenge participants can get any of my premium diet plans 50% off!
We will keep adding more features throughout 2017 – stay tuned!
I Joined the 60-Day #KetoDietChallenge!
Giveaway Worth Over $2,000
As always, there will be a giveaway at the end of the challenge in July. Below are some of the amazing prizes worth over $2,000 for our five winners.
If any of the listed prizes are not available in your country, there will be a suitable alternative of same value (Amazon gift card, etc).
The following prizes are provided by us:
- 5 x copies of any of my cookbooks (signed!): my new Quick Keto Cookbook (a must-have for every busy cook), The KetoDiet Cookbook (some of my best 150 low-carb, keto & paleo recipes) or Fat Bombs Book (an amazing collection of 100 sweet and savory fat bombs).
- 1 x KitchenAid Mixer. Whether you use this mixer to make keto bread or low-carb treats, it’s a fantastic tool for every passionate low-carb baker. And there are so many to choose from – it comes in over 40 beautiful colours!
- 1 x Instant Pot 7-in-1 Multi-Functional Pressure Cooker. This is one of the best buys I’ve made. It’s a slow cooker and a pressure cooker in one. I use my instant pot to make soups, stews, bone broth, and even keto desserts!
- 1 x Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Stainless 11-Piece Cookware Set. Get a proper set of cookware for your healthy cooking without unnecessary chemicals. These pans will last longer and will make meal preparation a pleasant experience.
The following prizes are provided by our partners:
A big thank you to all our sponsors who contributed to this challenge!
- 1 x Keto Comfort Foods. Brand new cookbook by Maria Emmerich with delicious family-friendly recipes.
- 1 x Low-carb, So Simple eBook: Easy Everyday Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Less by Elviira Krebber.
- 1 x Keto Diet Book: Brand new book by Leanne Vogel! Low-carb & dairy-free recipes and a guide to the ketogenic diet.
- 3 x Taking Out The Carbage (AKA The Big Book of Bacon) by Dj Foodie (1x hardcover + 2x eBook). An amazing collection of over 200 low-carb & primal recipes that are delicious, comforting and easy to prepare.
- 1 x The Low Carb Dietitian’s Guide to Health and Beauty by Franziska Spritzler. This book explains the science behind low-carb eating and how this diet approach can help improve health conditions such as diabetes. The book also includes 40 delicious, easy to make, low-carb recipes and three sample diet plans to help you lose weight.
- 1 x The Ketogenic Kitchen by Domini Kemp and Patricia Daly that includes over 200 recipes. Both Patricia and Domini have successfully battled their way through cancer and share their personal experience and practical tips on how a low-carb approach can help nourish your body for optimal health.
- 1 x Sukrin baking pack: Almond flour, Sesame flour, Coconut flour, Sugar-free Chocolate Bars (Milk and Almond & Seas Salt). Healthy low-carb baking flour alternatives perfect for your ketogenic baking.
- 1 x Primal Kitchen Condiments: Paleo Ranch Dressing + Chipotle Mayo + Extra Virgin Avocado Oil. Delicious condiments that are both paleo and keto friendly.
- 1 x Fat Coffee, 32-pack. A great way to add healthy fats and boost your energy levels on a ketogenic diet.
- 2 x NuNaturals pack: Vanilla Alcohol-free NuStevia Liquid, Collagen (or Gelicious Unflavored Gelatin), New Cocoa Powder, 50-pack NuStevia No-Carbs Stevia Packets + free bonus item). I love NuNaturals flavoured stevia drops and stevia-based sweeteners that won’t make your desserts taste bitter. Plus you can buy NuNaturals online and get 15% off with the promo code “BLG0617” (until JUNE 30, 2017).
- 1 x NuZest, 1 x protein powder container (flavour of choice) + 1 shaker. Delicious whole-foods protein powder that is dairy-free and egg-free. If you are physically active or follow a vegetarian keto diet, you will love NuZest.
- 1 x Low Carb Starter Pack – The Complete Beginner’s Guide by Libby of Ditch the Carbs (digital version). Libby’s 90-page e-book includes 25 easy recipes using simple ingredients, a how-to start guide, 7 day sample menu plan, shopping list and measurement trackers.
- 3 x Kettle & Fire Grass-fed Bone broth: a total of 6 cartons. Bone broth is naturally rich in electrolytes and gelatin. Plus you can buy Kettle & Fire Grass-fed Bone broth online and get 15% off your first order with the promo code “KETODIETAPP15”
- 1 x Swerve sweet pack: Granulated Swerve, Confectioners Swerve, T-Shirt, tote bag and 2 Swerve coupons. One of the best low-carb sweeteners that is as sweet as sugar and perfect for your ketogenic baking.
- 1 x Butcher Box worth 129 USD, Naturally Raised Organic Grass-fed Meat + Free Ribeye Steaks (2 x 10 oz)!
- 3 x Coffee Blocks, pack of 24 Coffee Blocks + an insulated canteen. Everything you need to make a delicious cup of keto coffee. Coffee Blocks are made of grass-fed ghee, virgin coconut oil, vanilla extract, organic egg yolks and mycotoxin-free coffee.
10 x PrimalKind twin pack (Cacao and Natural): a ketogenic smoothie style meal replacement & you don’t need to add anything else too it (except water!). Winners will be able to choose from 2 options: PrimalKind for Him or PrimalKind for Her.