If you follow me on Instagram, you might have noticed some behind-the-scenes photos from my new book project. It’s been over a year of hard work (and fun!), and I’m so excited to finally announce my new cookbook. This wouldn’t be possible without your love and support and the hard work of my publishing team at Fair Winds.
Why Quick Keto?
My aim is to show you that no matter how busy your life might get, you can always find time to eat healthy meals, even if you don’t have more than a few minutes to prepare them. This book is full of quick, easy-to-prepare meals that even a complete novice can make.
Quick Keto Meals in 30 Minutes or Less includes over 100 delicious recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and even snacks, that are quick, easy, varied, and delicious. All recipes are:
- suitable for busy lifestyles
- use commonly found ingredients
- call for fewer ingredients and fewer steps
- take a short amount of time to prepare, or can be made in large batches or used in other recipes
- My quick clean-eating keto approach for busy cooks.
- Over 100 delicious quick-prep recipes (+ many delicious sides included in dinners) that take no longer that 30 minutes to make. The vast majority of all recipes are brand new.
- Photos of most recipes so you know exactly what you’ll be enjoying.
- Detailed and accurate nutrition facts in every recipe for easy tracking.
- Allergy information for dairy-free, egg-free, nut-free and vegetarian recipes. About 70% of recipes are dairy-free or include dairy-free options, 60% of recipes are egg-free or include egg-free options, 90% of recipes are nut-free or include nut-free options, and 20% of all savoury recipes are vegetarian.
- 9 Keto staples such as Avocado & Kale Pesto, Homemade Mexican Chorizo, and Bacon BBQ Sauce
- 16 Quick & easy Breakfast ideas including Middle Eastern Hash, Good-for-Your-Gut Scrambles, and Pumpkin Pie “Noatmeal”
- 6 Grab & go keto snacks such as Southern Duck Deviled Eggs, Crunchy Chili-Lime Nuts, and Speedy Keto Crackers
- 11 Quick lunches including Taco Frittata, Eggplant Parma Ham Rolls, and Greek Zucchini & Feta Fritters
- 5 Nourishing soups such as Beef Ramen, Cheeseburger Soup, and Clam Chowder
- 10 Refreshing salads including Chimichurri Steak Salad, Buffalo Chicken Salad in a Jar, and 5-Minute Tuna Salad
- 30 Satisfying dinners plus sides, dressings and sauces. You will find delicious keto meals such as Healthy Deconstructed Hamburgers, Czech Meatballs with Creamy Mash, Harissa Chicken Cauli-Cups, Turkey & Chorizo Sliders with Guacamole, Quick Salmon Patties, Beef Fajitas, Moroccan “Couscous” with Halloumi, and My Big Fat Greek Dinner
- 15 Mouthwatering keto treats such as Key Lime Pie in a Jar, Vanilla Ice Latte, Candied Spiced Cocoa Pecans, Chewy Pumpkin & Chocolate Chip Cookies, and Raspberry Cheesecake in a Jar
Your Review Matters
If you like my cookbooks and want to support what I do, please, leave a review on Amazon. It only takes a minute to leave a review and makes a tremendous difference to authors like myself.
You may think that one review won’t make a difference but every single review matters. Reviews improve the visibility of books on Amazon and other stores, which means that with your help, my book will reach more potential readers interested in the ketogenic diet.
To celebrate the launch of my new Quick Keto cookbook, I’m giving away this beautiful KitchenAid Mixer! Anyone can join, no matter where they live. The lucky winner will be announced in a few days